There were a few interesting bits and bobs that I spotted this week:
- Many cyclists already know they are faster than cars, particularly in peak hour traffic. Yet even cyclists may be surprised at how much time bicycles can save in any city when all time costs are considered.
- Two years of Boris Biking – where would Londoners be without their ubiquitous big blue bicycles?
- Ok, so we’ve done fabric bicycles but how about cardboard bicycles?
- What does the future hold for cycling in Christchurch?
- What is â€˜normal’? (An open letter-of sorts-to Coroner Gordon Matenga)