Sunday 25 March inside Shed 10 on Queens Wharf, Noon – 5pm
- A stylish celebration of urban cycling in Auckland
- Cycle fashion shows for a variety of ages and styles
- Try out a selection of urban bikes & indulge in local fashion
Come for the whole afternoon to enjoy the festival atmosphere and unique entertainment or select a specific show to attend
The Cycle Style Programme:
- Noon Cycle Style entertainment
- 12:30 Fashion show: Dalston
- 1pm Velociteers – synchronised cycling performance
- 1:30 Fashion show: Starfish
- 2pm Fashion show: TBC!
- 2:30 Auckland Hard-court Bicycle Polo
- 3pm Fashion show: We’Ar It
- 3:30 Vintage show: K Rd
- 4pm Join a group ride around Queens Wharf
- 4:30 Finale show
Presented on selected bikes from T-Whites, R&R, Cyco and our boutique suppliers â€“ try it all on-site.
Street food alsoÂ available
Cycle Style is a free event presented by Frocks on Bikes and Cycle Action Auckland in association with Auckland Transport and Waterfront Auckland. ALL WELCOME
Here’s a clip from the inaugural Cycle Style in 2010. It went off.